Make an Appointment
We are excited to meet with you to discuss your career and professional development needs/goals. To meet with your career consultant, you must schedule an appointment in advance through your Handshake account using your Mercer email and password. All appointments are scheduled online.
Please take a few moments to review the following appointment policies.
- Phone Appointments- It is your responsibility to initiate the phone call at the start of your appointment. If you have scheduled a phone appointment, a phone number to reach your consultant will be included in your confirmation email.
- Video Appointments- It is your responsibility to log on to the video platform at the start of your appointment. If you have scheduled a video appointment, the Zoom link to connect with your consultant will be included in your confirmation email.
- In-Person Appointments - If you have scheduled a face-to-face appointment, we kindly ask that you arrive at your appointment 5 minutes early to check-in and get settled.
Our offices are located at:
- Atlanta Campus- Atlanta Administrative and Conference Center (AACC) building Suite 558.
- Henry County Center- In the Mercer University Henry County Library, Room 150
- Macon Campus- Connell Student Center on the 3rd floor, directly above the Dining Hall.
Need to adjust your appointment?
- Please visit https://mercer.joinhandshake.com/appointments to make changes to your appointment.
Staff Specialties and Special Interests
Students and alumni are encouraged to schedule an appointment based on their availability and interests and are not required to meet with a specific Career Consultant based on their location or degree program. CCPD Career Consultants are trained and ready to assist all students and alumni from all programs.
The following list of staff specialties and special interests is provided for informational purposes. Students and alumni may schedule a meeting with any career consultant (exceptions are noted with a * below).
If you have difficulties accessing Handshake, please contact Stefanie Swanger at email@example.com or 478-301-2867.